Monday, April 15, 2013

Dragon's Maze Spoilers day 6


Jason comes back, yet again to plow through a list of spoilers...  Hit the jump for more

Cluestone Cycle
Nice to see another failed attempt at the signets....
Alive // Well
Seems reasonable costed, and will see some play in limited.
Possibility Storm
Some more weird combo decks see play!  I'm sure Jacob cannot wait to build around this.
Tajic, Blade of the Legion
Wow, this guy doesn't disappoint me.  I think he will see some fringe play in standard, and a limited bomb.
Give // Take
Wow.... I like both sides, and actually think this should cost 1 more to cast.  The Simic deck just keeps getting better.
Plasm Capture
It ain't no Mana Drain, but then again, mana drain is 110 dollars, and this is not.  I cannot wait to do absolutely nothing with this card!
Progenitor Mimic
That is what a mythic should be.  An amazing ability that takes over a game.  I cannot wait to see this wreck the limited environment, and even make its way into standard!



No comments:

Post a Comment