Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dragon's Maze Spoilers day 2



Jason is back to bring you more up to the minute coverage of the newest spoilers out of WOTC
Hit the jump to read on...

I will admit that today's spoilers are not as exiting as yesterday's, but I believe that we have a pair of constructed playable cards in the bunch...
Lets start off with the least exiting card shall we?
Sin collector - a bear with Duress attached seems good, but I do not think it will see any play outside of sideboards in standard, and will be a horrible limited card.  If only it had extort.....
Vorel of the Hull Clade - To tell you the truth I do not know how to evaluate this, but I think it will be a great general for any EDH deck.
Master of Cruelties - This is one of those "gimmick" cards as I like to call them (those which seem amazing but turn out to be junk).  I believe that this one is just another gimmick card, and will see little to no play in standard, but 5/5 in draft.
Avent of the Wurm - Anyone ready for an Advent calendar this Christmas?  Well here is one early.  When I first read this card I thought it was a sorcery, and thought nothing of it, but then I saw the word instant written on it...  This card is a limited bomb, and likely constructed playable.  I see a deck with this and Rootborn Defenses (a card I have been saying is great forever).
Well, we will all join back here tomorrow to discuss the newest spoilers!
Vote Global Enchantment YMTC 4

No comments:

Post a Comment